Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Mexico!

Hello Everyone!

Today I am traveling home to New Mexico. Well not home exactly, but to the place I consider my personal paradise. I am super excited about the posts to come this week. I brought my camera to finally get some super nice shots of the desert, the party and of course all my lovely friends.

I plan to go take pictures in Los Cerillos, Taos, Las Vegas, Los Alamos and maybe Cruses. I encourage you to look these places up and try to visit them before you die. New Mexico is a wonderful place to photograph and the terrain, the weather, and the unlimited number of spectacular vistas it will test your ability as a photographer. Photographing New Mexico is very soul inspiring and it has forever tied me and my heart to this land

Where are your favorite places to Photograph?

No comments:

Post a Comment