Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Rest Are Missing: My Senior Thesis

So I wanted to share this with you,

In the spring of 2011, I wrote, produced and photographed my senior thesis project titled, The Rest Are Missing. It was directed by my good friend and brilliant filmmaker, Santiago Meyer of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Together the two of us embarked on an epic journey that left us, in the end, with an amazing final film that is an example of my best work to date.

The film solidifies my potential as a cinematographer and film artist. It is beautifully shot, beautifully acted by our leading man, Brian Young.

Here is a link to the blog for The Rest Are Missing. There you can see the process we went through in creating this film. There are lots of photographs of the production process and even a trailer. Please go ahead and check it out.

Once I have sent copies of the finished film to my cast, crew and supporters, I will post it on this site so the world can see what we accomplished.

CLICK HERE:
http://therestaremissing.blogspot.com/

This movie poster was created by Nicole Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment