Sunday, June 19, 2011

MY 51 PICKS OF FILMS TO SEE

So you probably don't care what my favorite films are, so here is a list of great films that I have the utmost respect for. They are not necessarily in order, well, they are in an order, but not best to worst.

I have based my choices on not only how much I personally love the film, but also on its merits as a work of art. Some are clearly 'better' than others. It would be hard to convince anyone that Hamlet 2 is better than Lord of the Rings, but both films have a unique quality which makes them special as with every film on this list.

Once you see them send me your review! You can click any of the titles to learn more! Tell me your 51 favorite films.


  1. Chungking Express 
  2. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (Lady Vengeance)
  3. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
  4. Full Metal Jacket 
  5. 9
  6. Kung Fu Hustle
  7. Adventureland
  8. Zombieland
  9. Shaun of the Dead
  10. Pi
  11. Amèlie
  12. Water
  13. Cria Cuervos
  14. Imitation of Life (1959) 
  15. Children of Paradise 
  16. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy 
  17. Almost Famous
  18. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  19. American Beauty
  20. Romeo + Juliet 
  21. Fargo
  22. My Blueberry Nights
  23. The Big Lebowski
  24. The Full Monty
  25. Bangkok Dangerous
  26. Mean Girls
  27. Suicide Club
  28. Run Lola Run
  29. 2001: A Space Odyssey 
  30. Where the Wild Things Are
  31. Apocalypse Now
  32. Manhattan
  33. Network
  34. Klute
  35. Lawrence of Arabia
  36. Delicatessen 
  37. The Royal Tenenbaums
  38. Brazil
  39. Hamlet 2
  40. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  41. The Five Obstructions
  42. Dr. Stragelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
  43. Lord of the Rings 1-3 
  44. The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
  45. No Country for Old Men
  46. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
  47. I am Cuba
  48. Dreams
  49. ET
  50. Alice in Wonderland (Disney) 
  51. District 9 

No comments:

Post a Comment