Saturday, June 18, 2011

ARTIST = FOOD SERVICE EXPERT

Hello Loyal Followers,

Today I applied for a hostess job at the deli in my neighborhood. Someone once told me that an artist is just a fancy word for a waitress. That may be true. I am finding that getting the jobs I want, the jobs I dream about, isn't fucking easy. It is not from a lack of trying. I got dropped from 3 films in a row due to the shittyness of my luck as of late.

To be honest, I really hope I get this hostess job. I need the cash-moneys. And when I get this job, I will consider it a badge of honor. Everyone who is anyone, has spent time working in a deli, or a restaurant, or as the Hidden Chicken mascot yelling at people on the street to take a coupon. No one ever got anywhere by walking around talking about how awesome they are. Hard work, people. That is what creates success.

No comments:

Post a Comment