Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cinematography Stills: Where the Wild Things Are

I have a new project for the blog ya'll!

I am going to start posting some of my favorite stills from my favorite films as a way to bring attention to the wonderful work of my favorite cinematographers. I think this will be a nice break from the giant blocks of text you see all over my blog and will allow us lovers of film to just soak in the beauty of great imagery. Comment below!

Where the Wild Things Are
Directed by: Spike Jonze
Cinematographer: Lance Acord


Max is lonely. He wishes he could sail away. 


Max fights against the waves.


Max hides in the woods as monsters reveal themselves in the shadow of the fire.


King


Let's watch the sunrise. 


Max lies in a field of orange flowers. 


Max wants to go home. 

And....



I couldn't find a clip of my favorite scene (which is actually the scene in the still of this video). But check out the trailer. I swear. This film makes me cry like a baby every time I see it!


 Because it's cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment