Friday, March 16, 2012

Business Cards

When it comes to self-promotion, I get kinda lost. I recognize that selling yourself is the most important aspect of a creative persons professional life, but it isn't as easy as some would make it out to be. There are the self-promotion gurus, like the people who infest reality TV, and there are the narcissists who are born salesmen. Then there are people like me. I am very confident in myself and my work, but my art is, and always has been, very personal. So when it comes to talking about it, I tend to struggle.  

A business card can say a lot, but I am not really willing to spend a bunch of money on a design. So that didn't really leave me with a lot of options as I finally got around to designing my very first business card.

Check them out. Let me know which one you like best.



No comments:

Post a Comment