Monday, March 26, 2012

AVEDA INSTITUTE: CATWALK FOR WATER EVENT


On Sunday I shot an event for Aveda Institute in Minneapolis and it was quite spectacular. I am fairly happy with my photographs but I left feeling as if my reliable, but outdated D70, isn't going to cut it much longer. I am happy with the framing of the images and I stayed true to my point of view as an artist but I have bad case of camera envy as I usually do when I work with older professionals.

I will update this post with more images as they become available to me. Nu Vu Media LLC did the video production of the event and they were a great group of people to work with. I am sure they will have lots of success in Minneapolis and beyond.



Video Produced by NU VU Media Group LLC
Photographs by: Nicole Davis





















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! I was actually in Ian's group, the model in this picture. We did the classical genre and it went better than I thought, thanks so much for putting this up, keep the pictures coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete