Friday, July 8, 2011

IMAGES FROM 'THE REST ARE MISSING'

Below are some stills take from the set of The Rest Are Missing. The photographs are not mine, I was too busy DPing and producing. However, our amazing and talented set photographer Chris Clark took these photos and was so kind to let me use them at my own discretion. Because of that, I ask that you let me know if you plan on copying or using any of the images to make money.

The Rest Are Missing is a film that means a lot to me. It is not only my most successful film to date but it also represents the moment when I realized that filmmaking is the most important thing in my life. As intense as that might sound, it is my true passion and I can't imagine a life with out it. 










Aren't these photographs beautiful. I spent my college years living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which is the most beautiful place in the entire world. The high desert is such a perfect location for not only photography but for filmmaking as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment