Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey! DO YOU NEED PHOTOGRAPHS OR VIDEOS?

Do you need to create a video resume?


Does your band need a music video?

Do you need footage edited?

Do you need head-shots?

Are you an aspiring model?

Are you scorching hot and want the world to know?

Are you tired of those run-of-the-mill photography studios in the mall taking overly glossy & INCREDIBLY cheesy glamour shots? -------->

Well, it sounds like you need ME, Nicole Davis, to do personalized, and artistic images/videos that are attention grabbing and created by YOU!
                                                                                                                        
I collaborate with my clients to create images and videos that both satisfy my desire for quality, beautiful and unique photographs, and your desire for an image that says what you need it to say.

My rates are very, very cheap compared to those corporate photography/videography studios, but the quality is greater because we work together to create something special.

Now, just so you know, I do not shoot digital photographs (however, I do digital video). All images will be shot in 35mm film, color, black and white, any speed, any color quality. The images will then be touched up and perfected in Adobe Photoshop.

Now you might say, "Hey Nicole! Get with the times, I want perfectly lit, soft focus, HD photographs of my prom dress!" To which I will reply, "Go to the mall. They have a store for that."

I am not Wal-mart, I am more like a boutique. I do what I do, I am the best at it, and you'll get more for your money. It includes personalized attention, 2 free consultations, costume shopping, location scouting, script/concept writing, idea generating. I will provide an agreed upon number of images/videos, and a digital copy of your final product.

You can see my portfolio and some of my other work on the slide show above. If you like what you see, then I might be the photographer for you! Get into contact with me.

(Image courtesy of Google image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment